Welcome to UW–Madison, a place that will transform you and like me, I hope, a place that you’ll grow to cherish. This is your opportunity to connect your purpose with your passion. Your classroom experiences, combined with leadership, service and involvement, create a powerful legacy: Your learning will never stop. I challenge you to take full advantage of these opportunities as a quality education consists of far more than academics alone.
Messages from the Dean
- Welcome back message August 29th, 2014
- Response to “rape culture” op-ed November 8th, 2013
- Sexual Assault Message from the Dean April 17th, 2013
- See past messages »
Stay connected to your student with a care package
The UW-Madison Division of Student Life and RedShip are very excited to announce our new partnership! RedShip provides fun care packages that are filled with student-approved snacks and a personalized note from home. The program allows you to select from one of the subscriptions (order once and you’re set all year) or individual packages in different sizes. A portion of the sales from each care package is returned to the campus to help fund important student events and programs. Also, RedShip’s “Buy One-Give One” program donates one meal to Feeding America for every package sold.
Student Life News
- Badger duo experiences an amazing summer on ‘The Amazing Race’ Sept. 19, 2014
- Crone set to guide Graduate School into new era Sept. 18, 2014
- Seasonal flu shots available soon for UW students, employees Sept. 17, 2014
- Parents’ Weekend to bring campus to life for Badger parents Sept. 16, 2014
- Wisconsin Science Festival to celebrate scientific discovery, community Sept. 11, 2014
- More news