Welcome to UW–Madison, a place that will transform you and like me, I hope, a place that you’ll grow to cherish. This is your opportunity to connect your purpose with your passion. Your classroom experiences, combined with leadership, service and involvement, create a powerful legacy: Your learning will never stop. I challenge you to take full advantage of these opportunities as a quality education consists of far more than academics alone.
Messages from the Dean
- Campus reflects after Ferguson, Staten Island decisions December 17th, 2014
- Welcome back message August 29th, 2014
- Response to “rape culture” op-ed November 8th, 2013
- See past messages »
Stay connected to your student with a care package
The UW-Madison Division of Student Life and RedShip are very excited to announce our new partnership! RedShip provides fun care packages that are filled with student-approved snacks and a personalized note from home. The program allows you to select from one of the subscriptions (order once and you’re set all year) or individual packages in different sizes. A portion of the sales from each care package is returned to the campus to help fund important student events and programs. Also, RedShip’s “Buy One-Give One” program donates one meal to Feeding America for every package sold.
Student Life News
- Mealworm farming project wins Climate Quest competition Feb. 26, 2015
- Could squirmy livestock dent Africa’s protein deficit? Feb. 26, 2015
- Student budget forum draws questions, concerns Feb. 24, 2015
- Helping prepare UW-Madison graduate students and postdocs for careers Feb. 19, 2015
- Muslim students, allies unite in response to shootings near UNC-Chapel Hill Feb. 18, 2015
- More news