Interviews for the position of UW–Madison and the window to provide feedback have concluded. Thank you for taking the time to engage in the interview process.
About the Associate Vice Chancellor Position
The anticipated start date is in December 2019.
About the Associate Vice Chancellor Search
The search for a new Associate Vice Chancellor launched in November 2019. The eight-member search committee charged by Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Lori Reesor is chaired by Christina Olstad, Dean of Students.
In addition to Olstad, members of the search and screen committee are the following:
- Jared Biddle, Student in Elementary Education and President of the Wisconsin Black Student Union
- Simone Collins, Associate Director of Campus-Based Services in Mental Health for University Health Services
- Cheryl Gittens, Assistant Vice Provost, Division of Diversity, Equity, and Educational Achievement
- Mark Kueppers, Assistant Dean of Students and Director of the Center for Leadership and Involvement
- Caitlyn LoMonte, Assistant Director for Social Justice Programs of the Multicultural Student Center
- Emi Almanza Lopez, Student in Environmental Science and Sociology and Social Justice Intern in the Multicultural Student Center
- Ruben Mota, Associate Director of the McBurney Disability Resource Center