Student Life comprises departments that share a common mission and vision as well as strategic priorities. Our efforts are grounded in the guiding principles of: scholarly pursuits, inclusivity, self-discovery, citizenship, and social justice. The interconnecting values, strategic priorities, mission and vision are further strengthened within the context of the university’s Essential Learning Outcomes and Campus Strategic Framework.
We are dedicated to helping students succeed both in and out of the classroom. The following staff members comprise the leadership team.
Learn more about us: Student Life Annual Report 2017-18
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
A campus community where students are inspired and prepared to live out their own (and unique) Wisconsin Experience.
To cultivate a Wisconsin Experience for all students that advances and interconnects their academic, professional, personal, and social development.
Student Life is focusing energy on five priorities during the next four years (2015-2019).
- Increase the university’s capacity to educate and support students through sustained partnerships.
- Increase student cultural competency through coordinated educational initiatives and skill-based trainings.
- Increase student action on personal, social, and civic responsibilities by connecting them to opportunities for meaningful involvement
- Increase student resilience by educating on self-advocacy and well-being.
- Increase student application of their Wisconsin Experience to career aspirations through integrative reflection.